Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Give A Day. Get A Disney Day.

 
My girlfriends and I came across Disney's Give A Day. Get A Disney Day. and got a lot more excited than the average woman in her early 20s.  Powered by The Hands On Network, this organization gives you the opportunity to help out by volunteering in your community, and in return gives you a free ticket to the Disney park of your choice! 

 

My friends and I are huge fans of the Disney princesses.  In fact, The Little Mermaid's Part of That World was the first song I ever sang in front of a large audience.  We've decided that when we use our free Disney tickets, we will each wear a vintage tee donning our favorite Disney princess. :)

 

The organization we've all decided to volunteer for is the National MS Society.  A close friend of ours has MS, and it seemed like the perfect match for us.  The Jacksonville MS Walk is on April 17.



 Give A Day. Get A Disney Day. is an incredible way to get people from all walks of life to do something that matters in their community.  Tell your friends about this, and whether or not you're a Disney-lover as my friends and I are, think about volunteering.  Every little act of kindness matters.





1 comment:

  1. nice blog! :D I LIKE IT!!!

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog:

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    KISS ;*)

    ReplyDelete