Saturday, February 20, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things.

My Best Friend, Amy.
My Parents, Who Are So In Love.
My Bergies. The Coolest Kitty In The World.
My Brother, Clay. Skateboarder Extraordinaire.
My Silly, Stunning, Spirited Friend, Samantha.

My Excellent, Entertaining, Equine Friend, Erin.
My Valentine.

My Valentine Flowers From My Valentine ♥
Amy's Cute & Cuddly Cat, Charlotte.
My Black Diamond Engagement Ring To Music.
Sushi. I Could Live On It.
My Favorite Meat... Lamb.
(Valentine's Dinner @ Taverna, San Marco, FL)
My Shoe Closet.
My Clothing Closet That I Built.
(Since My Shoes Filled The Other One!)


My Adorable Antique Armoire.
My Betsey Johnson Shrine.
Yep.
My Album.

Dreams pass into the reality of action. 
From the action stems the dream again; 
and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. 
-Anais Nin



1 comment: