Friday, February 19, 2010

Introducing...




I mentioned in my last post that soon I'll be re-recording Time Alone, a song I co-wrote with a dear friend of mine, Lee Miles.  Well, this post is all about Lee & his rockin' band, Oh My Stars (OHMS).


Lee is one of the most talented human beings I have ever known.  He taught himself how to play the piano by ear.  He can play anything from Yanni to Tool to Tenacious D.  Lee's voice is captivating... He has a wide vocal range, and can sing practically any type of music he'd like.  When it comes to songwriting, he is a genius.  I've had the honor to co-write with him, and to this date, my favorite original song is one I wrote with him - Time Alone.


Lee told me about his new band, Oh My Stars, last month and I've been hooked on their single, Bloody November, ever since.  My grandmother (I call her "Meme") loves the song, even though it contains her least favorite word - the F bomb. ;)


Take a listen to their music on MySpace and if you like it, support them by purchasing Bloody November on iTunes & become a fan on Facebook!  Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment